Welcome to Nordic BJJ Open 2017!
For the 10th time we welcome everybody to Nordic BJJ Open Championships, one of Europes biggest and best BJJ tournaments. NOC is arranged by Nacka Dojo in Sweden/Stockholm for two days, 11-12 of March 2017.
Kids, juveniles, adults and masters can compete and we have open classes for all adults and masters.
Follow the finals of the blackbelt open class and some more on Facebook Live
* 5000 skr for the open adult class for male blackbelts & brown/black for women.
* 2000 skr for the brown adult male and adult purple belt winners
* Prize from our partners to the winners of the + and - white & blue adult classes
Gentleman agreements are not allowed and if we see that happening, no money will be presented to the winner.
Registration for the open class will open Sunday morning at 06.00-12.00 and you register by logging in to your account.
To qualify for participation in Open Class the following critera must be met:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must first have fought in your own weight class.
- You are only allowed to participate in the same belt colour category for Open Class as you participated in your own weight class.
For Male White and Blue belts (Female is one open class), the Open classes will be split into two. One Light for -76kg and one Heavy for +76kg. For -76kg you will have to weigh in by the mat before your first fight. You are free to choose any of these regardless of what weight class you competed in the day before.
Example: if you competed in -76kg but do not want to keep dieting for another day, it is okay to register for the +76kg Open Class.
JUVENILESJuveniles, 16-17 years old, may, if they so wish, also participate in the Adult class, but only in their own weight class. It requires, however, guardian's certificate which will confirm participation in the Adult class. Juveniles competing twice pay only the Adult fee. This option will be suggested to you (if you qualify according to your birth year) when you register at Smoothcomp.com.
Adults and Master 1-3 classes
Open classes for adult men blackbelts and brown/black for women
Kids and Juveniles
Open classes for adults & master 1-3 (white, blue, purple and brown)
If you cancel before Sunday the week before the competition through your account we will give you a 100% refund. After Sunday but before Friday 20.00 you will get a 50% refund automatically to your creditcard.
11-12 of March 2017, event start at 10.00 both days.
Skuruhallen, Skuru Skolväg 2, 13145 Nacka (Stockholm/Sweden)
From Arlanda airport you take the fast train or bus to T-centralen and then the subway to Slussen. From Slussen you take bus 409-422 to Skuru Skola and follow Skuru Skolväg to the end.
By car:Take road 222 towards Gustavsberg and the turn when you see the sign for Nacka Sjukhus (hospital). Turn right and after 200 meters you will see Skuru Skola on your right. At the end of Skuru Skolväg 2, park your car outside the arena.
It is possible to stay in a school that is located 100m from the arena. The price is only 100skr/person/night and you pay your accommodation to
SEB, 106 40 Stockholm.
It is possible to pay with a creditcard when you arrive on Friday, the price is then 150kr/person/night. No refunds. The latest time to arrive on Friday is at 20.00.
Sign the form to book your spot in the school: Book here
Nacka Stadshotell:The hotel is located only five minutes in walking distance from the competition arena.
Fee adult & master: 400 skr
Fee juniors: 200 skr
Late fee: 200 skr
You will get 100% back if you cancel from your account before Tuesday 7th of March 23:59
You get 50% back if you cancel before Thursday 9th of March at 12.00
After these dates we offer no refunds.
Last day to make any changes: Tuesday 7th of March 23:59
Entrance fee: 50 skr/day (kids below 15 years and two coaches from each academy get free entrance)
Payment is done with creditcard when you register to the tournament. Smoothcomp will refund your fee if you cancel before the tournament!
Before the first fight, the athlete will check his/her weight with the Gi. There is only one opportunity to check the weight. If the competitor does not make the weight, they will be immediately disqualified. Please make sure that you are in the correct weight division. There is a sauna in Nacka Dojos training center across the street of the arena and it will be warm from 09.00. You can not change divisions at the weigh-in, if you do not make your designated division, no changes will be accepted on the tournament day, no refunds.
All athletes should fight and weigh-in with the Gi. Only white, black and royal blue gi´s are allowed.
HOW WE MERGE GROUPS FOR KIDS
We will merge/combine groups if necessary. We will do this according to described standard.
1. We will combine weightclasses within the same age and belt (we will try to avoid to big weight difference)
2. We will combine weightclasses within the same age but combine belts
3. We will move to another weightclass but with the same belt
4. We will move to another weightclass and/or weight and age class
5. If no option above is possible we will cancel the weightclass and give a refund
Mixed ClassesWe aim to offer each athlete a chance to fight, so we might have to combine some classes if there are too few participants. We strive to get at least three (3) athletes per class, but sometimes only two (2) is possible. The mixing of classes will primarily be based on the athlete's weight and secondarily their age. For kids we might also have to mix belt colours.
HOW WE MERGE GROUPS FOR JUVENILES ADULTS & MASTERS
We require at least two fighters in one group for the weightclass to happend. We will merge/combine groups if necessary. We will do this according to described standard.
1. We will combine two weightclasses within the same age (we will try to avoid to big weight difference)
2. We will combine two weightclasses with the age group below (Master 3>>2>>1>>Adult)
3. If no option above is possible we will cancel the weightclass and give a refund
It is always your responsibility to check the brackets when they are published and cancel if you feel you have been moved to a new class that you cant accept. Normal dates for refunds apply.
For adults and masters we offer single elimination with a bronze fight or a bracket of three. For kids and juveniles we offer double elimination, round robin or best out of three to give everyone a minimum of two fights.
There will not be any briefing of the rules at the tournament, so make sure you read up on them. International BJJ rules from International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation will apply, you can find them at www.ibjjf.org/rules
: Omid Azad, blackbelt
1. Oliver Geddes, blackbelt
2. Robson Barbosa, blackbelt
3. Ralf Carneborn, blackbelt
4. Linda Lindström, blackbelt
5. Renato Tavares de Moraes, blackbelt
6. Iran Mascarenhas, blackbelt
7. Thomas Johannessen, blackbelt
8. Martin Moen, brownbelt
9. Joseph Karim, brownbelt
10. Arash Javanbakht, brownbelt
11. Nikolaous Frangoulis, purplebelt
12. Adnan Stroil, purplebelt
13. Tarik Hopstock, purplebelt
14. Hussein Abbas-Zade, purplebelt
15. Alexander Rio, purplebelt
16. Emad Omran, purplebelt
Skuru skolväg 2 Nacka Sweden »
18 years and above
18 years and above